How to ensure suppliers participation in your supply chain finance program
februari 25, 2016 - februari 25, 2016
Welcome to our third and last webinar in a series of three about Supply Chain Finance (SCF).
Title: How to ensure suppliers’ participation in your supply chain finance program
Date: on demand
Duration: 45 minutes
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND - WATCH NOW
In our first webinar we discussed how to release working capital and to tackle the payment term extension challenges by utilizing Supply Chain Finance. Our second webinar covered things to evaluate before starting the Supply Chain Finance program.
Now join our last webinar get insights on:
- Things to consider while going through the payment term harmonization negotiations
- Supplier activation and onboarding in practice
- Digital self-service for suppliers
OpusCapita Supply Chain Finance solution makes it possible for big and medium sized buyer organizations operating globally to extend their payment terms although the Supplier will receive early payments when they wish. This will decrease Supplier risk with a positive impact to the working capital.
- The first webinar can be viewed on demand on the following link.
- The second webinar can be viewed on demand on the following link.
Welcome to all practitioners wanting to get insight on SCF. All who register will be sent the taped recording, it is free of charge to join.